Part of Brad’s training included an internships at St. Matthew Lutheran Church in Spokane, WA, in 2011 and 2012, and St. Mark Lutheran Church in Brown Deer, WI, and Wisconsin Lutheran College in Wauwatosa, WI, in 2012 and 2013. Upon graduation from the Seminary, Pastor Snyder received a call to serve at Mt. Olive, and has been serving here ever since.
Brad married his wife, Jill, in 2011 and God has blessed them with two children, Gabe and Benj. They look forward to meeting you!
- St. Paul’s – Saginaw, MI | 2001–05
- Faith – Sharpsburg, GA | 2005
- St. Mark – Brown Deer, WI | 2009–11, 2012–13
- Life – Rochester, MN | 2010
- St. Matthew – Spokane, WA | 2011–12
- Wisconsin Lutheran College | 2012–13
- Mt. Olive – Suamico, WI | 2013–Present
2018 Mt. Olive Church Council Members
Director of Shepherding
Director of Lay Ministry
Director of Finance
Director of Outreach
Director of Property
Director of Education