Builders for Christ along with member volunteers are moving right along! They are actually ahead of schedule. Here is a recap of what happened this week:
- All interior wall frames were finished and installed, including separating the new office and copy room.
- Roofing was installed, including many of the shingle being placed.
- The exterior walls received their protection layers
- Duct work and pipes for the bathrooms began to be installed
- The tower was closed up
- The spire was disassembled and removed
- Work to patch the roof area where the spire was began
Below are a few pictures from the week.