This week we welcomed several volunteers from Builders for Christ as they began work. Here is a brief recap of what happened this week:
- Footings and walls were poured.
- Builders for Christ began and finished constructing wall frames with a few members from Mt. Olive. They plan to put them up tomorrow (Saturday, June 9).
- The hole dug for the footings was filled and pressure was placed on the dirt to prevent settling.
- Pastor adjusted the fellowship door so it would no longer hit the new railing installed by the stairs.
- The plumbing for the new men’s and women’s restrooms was put in place.
- Heating and cooling was directed into the attic. Previously it had exited the side wall by the entrance.
- A new heater and air conditioner combo was installed in the furnace room.
- Cement was poured for the base of the floor.
As a reminder, participation from our members with the Builders for Christ project is encouraged. Their workdays are Tuesday-Saturday from 7:30am to 4pm. They work Saturday to allow those who work during the week to help. Come join! They will help you out and show you what to do.
Below are a few pictures from the week.